New Codex

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Slimnoid
Hardened Vet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Codex

Postby Slimnoid » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:43 pm

Bring me your finest coffee!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: New Codex

Postby Dez » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks for the summary, doesn't look bad at all to me. I'm especially excited about the Lych Guard, I've always loved that unit.

I may invest in a Obelisk/Tesseract Vault.

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:11 pm

Most of them seem OK, I'm glad they didn't get rid of auto glance on 6s. The nerf to MSS something was needed but causing fear seems like too much of a nerf with how much is fearless in the game. I do like the can't work on snap shoots for Tesla. Did gauss use to auto wound on 6s if not that is nifty.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Return to “Necrons”