Fitzy's ToMG

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Fitzy's ToMG

Postby Dez » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 am

Nice! Using the wash method, I like it.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:06 am

Where do you see wash? I haven't used any on it yet

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:25 am

On the skeletons.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:31 am

Lol yeah but those pics have been up for a while i though you were talking about the chariots, But yes i do a wash then dry brush my own mixture.

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:03 pm

The cavernous room was adorned in shimmering gold statues, polished stone pillars, closest to the door stood ranks of motionless warriors, a deep chant could be heard from the Liche Priests reading over their stone tablets. Further down the hall Light coming in through slits in ceiling shone off the weapons and armor of the Kings Gaurd. At the very end of the hall were two figures, the one bedecked in jewels, gold, and rotted flesh was leaning over speaking to the ruler of this hall. He sat straight backed, stoic and silent listening to his advisor. His golden armor was polished to a sheen rivaling the sun, his throne was carved from black rock, smooth to the touch and eye it was without flaw.
Anyone standing close enough to hear would have heard what was being said from the High Liche Priest.

"My lord since our awakening your legions have uncovered our city in a quarter of the time it would have taken them when they were mortal. We shall be finished rebuilding the fortifications in a matter of weeks, this also includes the priests new construction and reconstruction of our beasts of war. It is with your great guidance that the Legions of Moa-Deeb, Son of the God Ptra, Commander of the Southern Sands, The Great Reawakened, will once again rise to the glory this strange new world has seem to forgotten."

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:41 pm

This months pledge the doom flayer
ImageImageImage

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:58 pm

ImageImageImageImage

So far work on the Doom Flayer

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 am

ImageImageImageImage

And some more WIP

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:55 pm

Ok guys this model is almost done and hasn't changed much since this picture any tips on how to improve it?

Return to “TOMG 2011”