Bolt Action 2 and Konflikt '47

For any systems without their own place
Dez
Storm Trooper

Bolt Action 2 and Konflikt '47

Postby Dez » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:07 am

Hey All!

It looks like the Bolt Action 2 book has sold out, but the new starter set is now available https://us-store.warlordgames.com/colle ... f-brothers

Off the Wall Games has Konflikt '47 in stock, which is based upon the Bolt Action rules set and interchangeable! So any existing Bolt Action Armies can be used in Konflikt, just add in some walkers or zombies or werewolves or Tesla Tanks or heavies...so much cool stuff!!!!

I don't think that US Starter is going to stay on the shelf too much longer....
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

LordAratan
Recruit

Re: Bolt Action 2 and Konflikt '47

Postby LordAratan » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Hi! I'm a Bolt Action player from Spain. Unfortunately I didn't bring with me any of my armies to play but if there are people to play in the area I will be glad to start painting and playing with new armies. As soon as the new rulebook is available at the store I want a copy. And I am open to try K'47 at some point!
“Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Konflikt sounds very interesting. I'll most likely give it a try with my Russians once I have more expendable income. The mechs look really cool. Reminds me a bit of Dust Tactics.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Hey Guys,

Yeah I'm waiting for the new book to hit too. I haven't picked up any of the K47 stuff, though I'm sure to in the near future as well.

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:22 am

Speaking of Bolt Action, do we necessarily have to follow the color schemes for the armies? Or are we allowed to do a little different?
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:01 am

They're your models. I think historical purists might give you a light hearted lecture, but I don't think we have any around here. Besides uniforms changed so much even over the short course of WW2 I don't think it will matter.

ADB

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Postby J Rzasa » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:15 pm

Bolt Action 2nd Edition arrived on Friday night. 5 Books left on the shelf. 5 General Patton Miniatures to be had that come with the book.

I'm working through the rules now, and assembling my Royal Canadians. One of these days, Ass is gonna get whooped.

~J

LordAratan
Recruit

Postby LordAratan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:41 pm

It would be nice an introductory game to show us the changes of the new edition. If there are players after that I should think in an army to paint just to roll some dices from time to time. Or maybe some campaign...Is there any Germans players around?

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Postby J Rzasa » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:46 pm

I plan to run Demo games once I get a grasp on the rules. We have enough models at the shop, we can run a pretty good sized demo game.

I know Brett wants to play SS, and a few other guys have mentioned that they would play Germans. But I don't know of any games that have been played recently. We'll have to wait and see.

~J

LordAratan
Recruit

Postby LordAratan » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Is anybody playing Bolt Action/Konflikt '47 around here? I have purchase some Warlords US Marines plus some extra blisters and it would be great to paint them with the motivation of playing some games...

Return to “Other Systems”