Thundercliff Peaks League (04/18 - 05/15)

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Thundercliff Peaks League (04/18 - 05/15)

Postby Kinne » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Alright folks, the second season of Shattered Grounds is just around the corner! There are a few changes to this season:

-- Battle Dressed was changed from a specific model to "any unit", meaning you can paint a 'Jack, 'Beast, Caster, Solo or Unit to earn this commendation. Please talk to me before you decide which model to paint, so I can verify that it was painted during the league.
-- High Commander now requires you to earn every Combat Expertise commendation.
-- War General now requires you to face four different Warcasters/Warlocks.
-- We will be using the Warjack/Warbeast Bonding rules from the main rulebooks. This is entirely optional, and you do not have to participate, but be aware that others may be. We simply ask that you make any required Bonding rolls in front of your opponent after the game, and we'll be using trust to ensure that people do not abuse this.

We will also be holding a painting night on a Wednesday for people to earn the Combat Engineer Commendation. And we will also be hosting a Steamroller Tournament for league participants only on the final day of the league, May 15th.

Lastly, game reporting will be a bit different this time around. If you play a game at Off the Wall, there will be reporting sheets in the back of the green binder that contains all of the league information. If the game is not recorded there, it will not be recorded on the League Ladder. For games played elsewhere, you must reply to the appropriate reporting thread for the game to be reported. A new thread will be posted at the beginning of each week.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Mi Yao
Whiteshield

Re: Thundercliff Peaks League (04/18 - 05/15)

Postby Mi Yao » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:57 pm

I know we use same battle journals, but do we use the same game tracker cards too until they fill up? Maybe just draw a line to mark off the different seasons?

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:40 pm

We have new ones, so you don't have to worry about continuing to use the same one.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:05 pm

In what week do you want to schedule the painting night?
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks for reminding me! The final week would probably be best, so people can plan it out.

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Mon May 02, 2011 11:53 am

If I pledge a Warmachine unit for ToMG, start it now as well work on it during the designated league painting night, will I still be able to get the stamp?
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Mon May 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Yep, as long as you have a decent amount of work left for that particular Wednesday night.

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Mon May 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Cool. At 3-5 models in a unit, and as slow as I paint, shouldn't be a problem. :mrgreen:

If all else fails I'll start something new that night. :ugeek:

Return to “Windless Wastes”