League Tournament (05/15)

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

League Tournament (05/15)

Postby Kinne » Fri May 06, 2011 1:36 pm

Alright folks, the league tournament is fast approaching. This is going to be our Finale Event, so you will get to use all of your earned Stratagems during the tournament. And your games will give you points toward the ladder. Here's the info:

When -- Sunday, May 15th, 11:00AM
Where -- Off the Wall Games
What -- Warmachine/Hordes Steamroller Tourney, 35pts

The number of rounds will be determined by number of players, but it will be at least three rounds. As this is a Steamroller tournament, we will do timed turns. Prizes will be awarded for first, and possibly second and third depending upon number of participants. Just reply to this thread if you'd like to sign up. And a reminder -- only Thundercliff Peaks participants are eligible to play in this tournament. You must have signed up for and participated in the league.

Signed Up
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Re: League Tournament (05/15)

Postby Commander_Jay » Fri May 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Sign me up!
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Sun May 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Yeah, sure..sign me up! I haven't been stomped in a Warmachine tourney yet. :D
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Mi Yao
Whiteshield

Postby Mi Yao » Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 pm

I can't make it for this one =( I'll be in tech rehearsal. Alas.

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Mon May 09, 2011 8:52 am

Well darn, that stinks. :( If it turns out to be just me and Jonah in the tourney, it makes things real easy. Just give him the win and we can all stay home :D :twisted:
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon May 09, 2011 8:55 am

I have a big home project to do this weekend, and seeing as I wasn't able to get in a single league game in....it doesn't really matter :0
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Postby Kinne » Wed May 11, 2011 7:38 am

We'll have to scrap this if we can't get more people signed up.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Return to “Windless Wastes”