Doubles Tournament - Conscript + Guardsmen

Have an idea for an event? Post it here and get some feedback.
Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Re: Doubles Tournament - Conscript + Guardsmen

Postby Kinne » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:13 pm

I think that's why the idea fell through in the first place. Even back in the fall we had very few active conscripts.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

madvitale
Whiteshield

Postby madvitale » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 pm

Does anyone have a list of active Conscripts? Reason I ask, next week is school vacation for many. Monday, I have the day off and could be available until 5pm to run a mini event for the 'scripts. Say 1000 pt 40K game. But if it is just Nathan, Justin and I, well it's not what I had in mind.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Postby Kinne » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Honestly, I think your two boys, and Alan's two boys that signed up at the Birthday Party, are it.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

madvitale
Whiteshield

Postby madvitale » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 pm

PM me who Alan is, and I'll contact him. My day has changed to Wed. next week. Maybe I can get the kids together.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Return to “Event Suggestions”