J Rzasa's 2014 Tale of Many Gamers Log

This years Tale of Many Gamers Forum
J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Re: J Rzasa's 2014 Tale of Many Gamers Log

Postby J Rzasa » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:35 pm

So...

June has been a relatively eventful month. But first, The Maiden:

I added some Gremlins in there to show scale. It is perfectly 28mm, I finally got my pirates in I'm looking forward to getting some paint on them and taking some more pictures.

I also completed my Gremlins from March:

I did get my Blood Bowl Team in, so I'm going to be working on them and a commission. I'm hoping to have them painted by the end of the month. That is probably not going to happen, but these are pretty basic miniatures. I don't think it'll be hard. We'll see.

Just in case anyone here is wondering what the Dwarf team looks like, you can find them here: http://www.blackscorpionminiatures.com/ ... cts_id=265

~J

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 pm

The ship turned out great. Really nice scale. I wonder if ther is enough surface area to play a game of malifaux on the ship.

Also nice work getting those gremlins finished off.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Postby J Rzasa » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:17 pm

I'm not against trying it, but I think we'd better wait until I have the second one build. Then we can put them together with only some gang planks connecting them, and duke it out.

I plan on building 4-6 of them. I want to try running a naval battle.

~J

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:26 pm

My mercenary crew would love to do a naval battle.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Postby J Rzasa » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Been two months since I updated. Work has been crazy and personal life isn't much better. Been getting some good gaming in, and been getting some stuff done around the house. So I've at least been productive.

July

I don't have pictures yet, but I was able to complete 5 Dwarf Blood Bowl models. 2 Troll Slayers, 2 Blitzers, and 1 Lineman.

I was able to build Lenny and Somer Teeth. Lenny was Primed, Somer is still gray for the moment.

Sad month.

August

I didn't post my goals, but it was to finish what I didn't get done last month. So far I've pretty much completed the remaining Dwarf models, 4 Linemen and 2 Runners. September and October will most likely be the remaining 5 Linemen and the Juggernaut (Death Roller).

I also have Lenny half painted, and am hoping to finish him up before Monday. Holiday weekend, I should be able to, unless life conspires against me.

Pictures this weekend.

~J

Return to “ToMG 2014”