Round 2 pairings

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Re: Round 2 pairings

Postby Solicitor 6 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:46 pm

Jason,

6pm works just fine with me. See you then.

Corwin,

How does Friday work for you?
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

G-Bread
Whiteshield

Postby G-Bread » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:45 am

Jason, Monday works for me
You have been Governated!

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:01 am

Friday works for me, I can get there around 6ish
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Thursday wont work for me this week. I could do Friday, or wednesday next week.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Postby Solicitor 6 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Corwin,

6ish on Friday it is.
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:47 pm

See you then John, Ben I'll be there tommarow if you can make it happen
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

cidewithme
Whiteshield

Postby cidewithme » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:37 am

John and I got our game in yesterday. Lynch came to pick up some Brilliance-laced hooch from Brewie to stock up some of his newly acquired pubs. Brewie, however, couldn't pay it forward, and Lynch was forced to claim his debt in other ways. With Huggy killing the Lone Swordsman and Lynch killing Genbu (Izamu) on the first turn, John's beaters were nullified, making it easy for Lynch and his sociopathic associates to carry out their collection with relative impunity.

I took the game 10-0.
'This is the age of total digitalisation; everything is online always.'
'Uh huh, and that's why our politicians are pure and clean, and the world works so well, is it? Because everybody knows everything and there's no hiding place.
Peter F. Hamilton

Kowal
Veteran

Postby Kowal » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:44 am

Corwin: I'm feeling a little under the weather and I'm going to audible in to watching some Blood Bowl and leaving early tonight. I'd like to get our game in on a future week if that works for you.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:23 am

That will be fine for me, get well soon

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Postby Solicitor 6 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:50 am

Mei Feng took a 9-3 victory from Corwin's Lucius last night.

Things degenerated into a blood bath very quickly as both sides went charging up the middle. Unfortunately for Lucius, his four terrifying creatures (Copelius and 3 Illuminated) did not seem that bad to Sparks, Mei, and a Samurai thanks to Kang's Rousing Speech. And the Rail Golem just chug-chugged his way through them.

Lucius showed a surprising direct approach when he walked right up to the Rail Golem and tied him up in Red Tape to give double negative. Unfortunately, his plan to then duck out of the way and let Master Queeq eat steel rail was foiled by Sparks' Hostile Work Environment. The Rail Golem then discarded Recalled Training and with the natural positive to his attack, wailed on Lucius until he was a bloody pulp of velvet and metal.

In the end, it was down to a single Lawyer who pulled out every little bit of procedure he could to fend off the rail crew. Eventually though, the fired up Rail Golem proved too much.

Return to “East coast Malifaux League”