Blood bowl this weekend

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TonyB
Whiteshield
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blood bowl this weekend

Postby TonyB » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:50 pm

Thanks to work, I haven't played blood bowl in two weeks. But now I'm back, so who wants in? The 'Zons are turning into a formidable team if you want a challenge, but I've got some fresh Woodiesthat need some lovin. I'll definitely be at the store on Sunday to help Abdi else fix my team online, but I can come Saturday too.

What about you Ben? I know you have some teams that haven't played elves yet.

Kowal
Veteran

Re: Blood bowl this weekend

Postby Kowal » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 pm

I will crush your pitiful little band.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Return to “Bloodbowl”