Blitzmania!!

Officer_Nasty
Recruit

Blitzmania!!

Postby Officer_Nasty » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:44 am

As if you didn't get enough Blood Bowl. Games Workshop is hosting a worldwide Blood Bowl event - Blitzmania - right now through March 12th. This is meant to be a FUN LEAGUE for the sake of playing Blood Bowl.

Here's how it's going to work:

•Create a 1 million team value roster.
•Register a copy of that roster with Off The Wall Games and register your team on BloodBowl.com (you may only create one team). Ensure that you include a way to get a hold of you so folks can schedule games on your team roster.
•You may play every other player in the league once.
•Report all game results to Off The Wall Games (results need to include score and casualties caused). Game reports must include your EXACT team name (that's how I look them up for reporting).
•Check in with us at the store every week to receive your new special play card (which can be used in each game). Ensure that you get your first for signing up.
•We will cap off the league with a 4-round tournament on March 12th starting at Noon ($5 entry fee).
•There will be prizes given to top participants in the league and the tournament.
•Materials will be kept behind the counter at Off The Wall Games.
"Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning."

Kowal
Veteran

Re: Blitzmania!!

Postby Kowal » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:58 pm

Good chance to get warmed up for the Network Blitz! and the farm league as well. Get games in! I'll certainly be looking for games.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 pm

Cool I've been wondering about this. I don't make it to OtW as much as I'd like to (I hate Springfield traffic so much right now). So can we play games not at OtW? We usually play over a friends house.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

TonyB
Whiteshield

Postby TonyB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:51 pm

Is the tourney still on for Sunday? I asked around at the store and no one knew. What are the build rules?

Return to “Bloodbowl”