Discussions and events for the Wyrd Miniatures skirmish game Malifaux
Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: TFL session 2

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:40 am

It is not. Let me fix that.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

cidewithme
Whiteshield

Postby cidewithme » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:47 pm

After I killed both Howard Langston and a Blessed of December at the end of turn 1, leaving John with only a Gunsmith, Snowstorm, Willie, a Flying Monkey, and Mr. Cooper to my 8 models, John still put up an extremely valiant effort, scoring 5 points while taking down a Brother and the Hungering Darkness (who incidentally killed Willie, the FFM target) to get 1 strat point and 3 scheme points for FFM and 1 for Hunting Party. In the end, my crew chased Cooper down and actually killed him, the last performer standing, bringing us to an 8-5 win in my favor with 3 points from Claim Jump, 2 for Covert Breakthrough, and 3 for the strat.
'This is the age of total digitalisation; everything is online always.'
'Uh huh, and that's why our politicians are pure and clean, and the world works so well, is it? Because everybody knows everything and there's no hiding place.
Peter F. Hamilton

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Postby Solicitor 6 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Jonah,

When are you available to get our game in? I am good on Wednesday after 4:30.
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Ynysley
Whiteshield

Postby Ynysley » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Jason,
The best day for me this week is Thursday, I can do 3pm or later. If that doesn't work I can also do Wednesday after 6pm, or Saturday after the other Mali festivities.

cidewithme
Whiteshield

Postby cidewithme » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Millie had always wanted to be a showgirl. A few hard knocks and a ticket through the breach later, she found herself backstage at the Star Theater waiting to dance for Angelica. When her turn came she was so nervous that she actually tripped over her own cane, falling flat on her face. When she looked up, she could see Angelica laughing at her. She thought of that moment every night turning tricks at the Honeypot- that smug, contemptuous face, that laugh, that ease and confidence. Some of her clients whispered rumors that Angelica was an Arcanist sympathizer. She thought of ways of using this to ruin her. Then one night, the boss put out a call for some help routing an Arcanist cell that the Thunders had discovered downtown. Millie was the first in line.

When the large, tattooed man gave her a push forward to scout, she saw none other than Angelica herself, frantically telling a contingent of Oxfordian Mages to fan out. "Oh, sugar," she beckoned, and the Darkness reached out, drawing Angelica towards her. "The boss would like to have a word."

As she watched the depleted husk that was once Angelica fall before the Darkness, she thought of Angelica's laugh. She mimicked it. "Ha hahahahaha ha haaha, take that you b-

It was at this point that brass knuckles going at the relative velocity of a soulstone powered freight train caught her across the jaw, knocking out half of her teeth. She had a vague notion that any chance of an acting career was over for her now as a follow up right cross caved in her temple.

"Now, what'd you have to go and muss up one of mah best girls' faces for like that, Toni?" Jakob Lynch drawled. "It's a crying shame, but you're gonna pay me back in spades for that one." Lynch smiled as the Hungering Darkness materialized from the shadows, tendrils ripping through Ironsides. She gasped, falling to her knees. "Now, you've got alot of spirit, kid; I'll give you that, but I'll take an Ace up the sleeve to spirit any day. Say, you wanna see a trick?" Then, the darkness swallowed Toni Ironsides.

My Jakob Lynch wins over Josh's Ironsides 6-2.
'This is the age of total digitalisation; everything is online always.'
'Uh huh, and that's why our politicians are pure and clean, and the world works so well, is it? Because everybody knows everything and there's no hiding place.
Peter F. Hamilton

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:55 am

Breaking News! While suffering heavy losses, the brave soldiers of the Guild were able to stop an incursion from the Neverborn. Following a lead, our own brave Nellie Cochran was in the woods with a small Guild patrol. A massive winged Neverborn stormed out of the forest and killed a lowly austringer, and caused widespread disorder among the group. However, Francisco Ortega and a peacekeeper were able to inflict enough damage to the beast that it fled. Francisco gave chase to the beast, but has not been seen since. Another smaller Neverborn with a giant sword was being pursued by the peacekeeper only to disappear, and reappear trying to attack a nearby guardian. With the peacekeeper's prey disappearing, it was able to lay down some claim markers.

Kevin 5
Brandon 3
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Return to “Malifaux”