TFL session 3

Discussions and events for the Wyrd Miniatures skirmish game Malifaux
Corwin
Whiteshield

Re: TFL session 3

Postby Corwin » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:11 pm

"Pandy, I'm board, can we go kill somebody?" Candy asked with a pout.
"Who did you you have in mind?" Pandora asked with a slight smile.
"We are not far away from Latigo Ranch, we could go play with the Ortegas" Candy was quick to answer.
"What a splendid idea" Pandora said her smile widening.
"Don't leave with out me" cried Iggy as they start heading away.

The Ortega see the approaching Woes and prepare an ambush for them. Pandora and her crew so approach carefully running from out building to to out building. As they get near a bullet zips by Iggys head.
"I think they saw us" Candy says with a giggle.
Pandora glides ahead and hides behind the building most of the Ortegas are on the other side of. Nino takes a shot at an Insidious Madness making it dissapper. Papa Loco with much bravado strolls forward and trys to throw a stick of dynamite at Iggy failing to connect. Pandora takes that opportunity to go forward and make him punch himself with his dynamite. When he drops that stick it rolls over to Perdita and blows up hurting the leader of the Family in the process. After Papa punches himself some more he falls and the rest of the dynamite goes up with a BOOM. The blast hits Perdita Santiago and just barely Pandora. (Perdita stones to prevent 2 Pandora preventes 3) She then incites Santiago and glides out of sight. Nino meanwhile takes a shot at the other Insidious Madness making it vaporize into nothing. Francisco moves forward to kill Iggy and the Widow Weaver. Seeing her opportunity to have some fun, Candy runs at Frank and taking the trick from Pandora makes him stab him self with his sword dropping himself to the ground. (RJed damage and misery took him down in one hit) Pandora finishes off Santiago and moves on to Perdita. The Doppelganger with no one left to hold the other end of the center line (inspection) double walks up to the enslaved Nephilim and smashed it's head in with the symbol of a oppression (RJed damage again) Nino turns and blows her head off in response. Turn 5 the only Family still standing are Perdita and Nino. The neverborn are not in much better shape with Pandora, Candy, and the primordial magic. Not wanting to paralyze Perdita for standing next to Candy and her sweets Nino goes first and sets his sights on the little girl looking woe. He pulls the trigger and... black jokers the damage. He chain activates Perdita (who is down to one wound) and takes some sours from Candy and chokes to death. Pandora procedes to kill Nino.

Pandora (6) over Perdita (4) there was a huge upswing in luck for me at the end of turn 4 for the rest of the game. I give credit to my Live Free or Die Cheating deck, my first game with them and they preformed wonderfully.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Postby Solicitor 6 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 am

Atticus and whoever my second opponent is going to be.

I am flying back out to Chicago on Tuesday the 14th. I will be available for games as of Monday the 20th around 4:30pm.

Atticus, if you are available today (Monday the 13th) in the evening (after 4:30), please reply to this and let me know. Would love to squeeze a game in today. I will check the board throughout the day.
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Sorry for the delay everyone. Final round standings as we go into the last game are:
Jonah 12TP +16diff 35VP
Jason 10TP +12diff 36VP
Kevin 10TP +11diff 34VP
Atticus 6TP +8diff 25 VP * game 5 not included
Brandon 6TP -1diff 27 VP
Corwin 6TP -15diff 23VP
Josh 3TP -16diff 19VP
John 3TP -17diff 13VP * game 5 not included

Pairings for the final game are simply based off of current standings, and most will be repeats, but should give us the most accurate final standings after the league. You have until December 1st to get the games in. Scenarios are the same as game 1 of session 3.

Jonah vs. Jason
Kevin vs. Atticus
Brandon vs Corwin
Josh vs. John.

Good luck, and I hope everyone has had a good time with the league!
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Ynysley
Recruit

Postby Ynysley » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:11 pm

Hey John I see you're back the 20th - I can do that Tues/Wed after 5pm pretty easily, just let me know what works for you.

Corwin
Whiteshield

Postby Corwin » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Brandon when are you available?
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

bmac
Recruit

Postby bmac » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:57 am

Hey Corwin, my schedule is pretty open as of late, I could do most days in the afternoon.

Corwin
Whiteshield

Postby Corwin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:32 am

How does Wednesday the 22nd sound at 6?

bmac
Recruit

Postby bmac » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:09 pm

Sounds good man

Corwin
Whiteshield

Postby Corwin » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:57 pm

Pandora and her entourage of Woes are heading through town when all of a sudden she disappears and in her place appears a very angry Mr. Graves. Pandora finds herself between the nephilm sisters Lilith and Nekima. She quickly, taping in to the powers she paralyzes them and Johanna lurking behind. Lilith's Doppleganger attacks Pandora with her mimiced Lorelel missing and watches her fade away.

Meanwhile back with the rest of the Woes Iggy lights Mr. Graves on fire and incites him to respond. Mr Graves responds but as turns to deal with the pest a he notices a little girl. Candy offers the big guy some sweets, which he takes. Biting into the candy he stops moving paralyzed. Nekima shaking of Pandoras mind trick chases after her. The first swing failing to hurt the woe as Iggy was willing to take one for the team. The 2nd swing manage to cut the wall would she feel the horrible was pulled back into Lilith lines. As a Insidious Madness comes forward to help Pandora Lilith's Doppleganger stabs her mimiced Lorelel through Pandora's chest (RJ damage). Pandora's Doppleganger smashed Mr. Graves with a post of her own bringing him to the ground to be finished by fire. The burning black blood gets all over Iggy who also leaves the fight. Lilith moves in to deal with the little girl hurting her.

Johanna charges forward to smash Candy. Finishing her off. Lilith finds her self stuck in a bunch webs and is jumped on my a spider in a dress. Nekima wades in destroying woes. Pandora's Doppleganger sneaks behind Nekima killing her with a sword that looked like her own.

After 2 turns of being stuck in the webs Lilith freed her self and killed the rest of the Woes.

Brandon 10 Corwin 4.

Ynysley
Recruit

Postby Ynysley » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:54 pm

From the personal log of Victor Ramos:

Today’s operation resulted in an unexpected altercation with Mei Feng and some Foundry members. Apparently she disagreed with my handling of our informant and attempted an extraction. While Toni may have taken over the day-to-day operation on the M&SU, I will not have my orders questioned.

Dr. Sokolov was accompanying me and managed to eliminate a gremlin mechanic before being overwhelmed and disabled. The resulting melee saw Mei, Willie, Johana (I am still unclear what her relationship is to Johan), one of the Gunsmiths and the foreman Kang brought down. A frustrating loss of resources that would have been better spent serving my purposes.

Note: A special commendation should go to Ms. Naidu, who nearly lost her life protecting my own

Ramos (Josh) 9 to 7 Mei Feng (John)

Return to “Malifaux”