Event on Saturday December 1?

A 15mm game that lets you refight the battles of World War II and Vietnam
Dez
Storm Trooper

Event on Saturday December 1?

Postby Dez » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Hiyas,

I just noticed on the Flames of War website that there will be a Ranger at Off the Wall from 12-6 answering questions and getting people interested. I'm super interested in this game, I'm hoping I can go.

Is this event not club related at all? I am really surprised not to see any promotion for it on the boards seeing as it is tabletop gaming at the clubs home turf...

Also, if anyone is interested in splitting Open Fire! let me know. I'm after the Allied side, but I don't need the rulebook.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Event on Saturday December 1?

Postby Dez » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:15 pm

I'll be there @3.

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Slanted
Whiteshield

Postby Slanted » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:04 pm

I'd be up for splitting Open Fire! and taking the German side, just wish I could be back home to speak to this so called ranger. Also I'll be back in Mass the 21st so anytime between that and the 2nd I'd be up for a game of Flames of War.
In the Soviet Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance- Joseph Stalin

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 pm

Cool!

ADB

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:52 am

I had fun checking out FoW today, hope I see more of you next time!

ADB

Return to “Flames of War”