Cryptek Conversions

Xelloss
Whiteshield

Cryptek Conversions

Post by Xelloss » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:46 pm

I've been using these conversions since just after the codex came out, and there's been no issue, but once again its tourney time, which means I need to get everything approved. So without further ado:

4 crypteks built out of Deathmark/Praetorian/Lychguard bits.

A comparison between a conversion 'tek on the left, and a real failcast one on the right.

Crypteks can be armed with a variety of disciplines and equipment, but it all comes down to a staff of one sort or another. No other model in my army has those unique one eyed heads either. I have no intention of having them represent anything else. Clearly, they'll be painted up.

Edit:
Almost forgot about these. Since I still use the beta release necron models, I found that the newer releases looked a little weedy compared to their older equivalents. So utilizing the unused bits from the crypteks, I made some beefy looking deathmarks:

5x Deathmark squad (Lychmarks? :mrgreen: )They have the same stat-lines as immortals, and now they have the same physique as well.
Everyone is insane, its only a matter who's more obvious about it.

There are no "good guys"; everyone's a jerk, especially you.

whytwolf
Lord General

Re: Cryptek Conversions

Post by whytwolf » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 am

Erik,

Your models have been approved by the TMC.

Thanks.
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Return to “Tournament Model Council”