Oi! Da Boyz iz bringin' recruits!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Oi! Da Boyz iz bringin' recruits!

Post by Dez » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:47 am

I know most of you from the area have seen my Orks before, but I have a few new things plus I want anyone that doesn't know me or my stuff to have a point of reference. I'm, uh, planning on having this all painted by Sunday as well as reaching my goal of 1500 Painted Skaven this month. I won't win Golden Daemons, but at least I'll be able to put stuff on the tabletop ;)

This isn't so much a conversion, but a counts as. I STILL haven't played a game with it! It's going to be:

Battlewagon
Reinforced Ram
Kannon
2 Big Shootaz

So pretty bang on, just a little taller than the GW model so I'll be giving out free shots on it ;)

TOEGNASHER
Warboss
Mega armor
Attack Squig
Bosspole
Cybork Armor

Looted Wagons!

Lootaz! (gotta bring my Flash Gitz because they are awesome and painted)

Voodoo Ben
Weirdboy
Warphead

Looted Wagon and Dakkajet

What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder
I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Re: Oi! Da Boyz iz bringin' recruits!

Post by Commander_Jay » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:13 pm

FYI, the Tournament Model Council section is ONLY for posting of models to be approved for tournaments, and the decision from the council if they are approved or not.

Please move discussions anywhere else.

We do this so there is no confusion, over what is allowed, and that it will always be easy to refer to, without having to sort through a long thread.
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Return to “Tournament Model Council”