Skaven Models for the upcoming WFB Tournament

Dez
Storm Trooper

Skaven Models for the upcoming WFB Tournament

Post by Dez » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi!

I have a couple of Forge World models I've been dying to paint up...but they don't have any real place (too big!) in the regular lineup. Would it be ok to use them as a Hell Pit Abomination? I think it would be really hard to get them confused as anything else.

I'm trying to finalize my list (both build and paint) so I thank you for your feedback.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/S ... ORROR.html
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer/S ... -LORD.html
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder
I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Re: Skaven Models for the upcoming WFB Tournament

Post by Kinne » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:58 pm

They should be good, Dez. The only question is base size. The Hellpit Abom is 60 x 100. I didn't see the base size anywhere on the FW site. Do you know what size they are?
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Skaven Models for the upcoming WFB Tournament

Post by Dez » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:09 pm

I'll check, I think the same.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder
I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Return to “Tournament Model Council”