Its not often you respect your enemy.

Kalaris
Veteran

Re: Its not often you respect your enemy.

Postby Kalaris » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:41 pm

SHHH quiet -- Tex I will hurt you.

If I have to play against mystics every game, I will unleash the floodgates of cheeze and start running fatecrusher, oh yes... I was holding back.... but I can stop if you'd like!

I was pleasantly surprised that alliance players (imperials) showed such restraint not to bring mystics, that would of been horribly imbalanced in planet strike.

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Almost as horribly imbalanced as demons. With two uber demons. Deepstriking and assaulting in the same turn. Against vanilla space marines. @_@

I needle. ;) Worry not, I won't field an anti-demon army. But I will try to rebalance my list better to give you more hell to pay.
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Kalaris
Veteran

Postby Kalaris » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Its about AS imbalanced yes =P

I try not to play planetstrike against people as attackers with my Daemons, and I brought that list cause I thought I was going to play on the big 10 v 10 tables, where it wouldn't of been HORRIBLY overpowered.

if I knew I was playing 2v2 1500pts I'd of brought a less harsh list.

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Honestly it's all okay by me. In a true war, there are certainly cases when the other side is grossly over-powered, better supplied, better trained, and just all around better than your troops. But you can still win, even if it is an uphill battle. Or you cut your losses and retreat, but you learn FAR more from losing than winning: that is ever my opinion.

It was a fun match, no doubt in my mind.
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Grandmaster marc
Hardened Vet

Postby Grandmaster marc » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:22 pm

it dosen't matter how muchwe lost we still had fun holding the line.
"To take a town, send a legionary. To take a city, send a squad. To take a world, send a company. To take a culture, send a Chapter."

-Popular Ultramarines Aphorism

Return to “The 131 Winter Campaign”