The Stormcrows: Warriors of Chaos Blog

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: The Stormcrows: Warriors of Chaos Blog

Postby Dez » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:02 pm

8th Edition is almost here! I'm pretty excited, we've looked at the rulebook, and I'm ready to get back to work. I'm split as to what I want to do for July...I did nothing in June. I'm thinking a block of 5 Trolls, and work on Throgg!
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Collin
Whiteshield

Postby Collin » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:54 am

Sounds like a good plan dez, my next projects are chaos ogres and repainting my hellcannon.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 am

Funny enough, I have some Chaos Ogre and Hellcannon Conversions I've been wanting to work on as well. I'm really hoping for another Escalation League to help with motivation!

In 7th Edition, I was going to work on 2 separate Warriors of Chaos armies: one mainly Warriors and the other Monster Mash. But if we go up to 2400 points, I can actually fit the whole mess into one army! I'm pretty stoked about it ;)

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:25 pm

6 Trolls build! I think I'm going to continue...

ADB

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:28 pm

I didn't get anything painted, but I found and built a really cool 'counts as' Throgg model! So now I have 2 units of 5 Trolls, I also have almost completed 20 more Warriors and a couple Chaos Lords. I'm planning on painting the Warriors in my Wash style in the near future, I love the way my other Chaos models came out. Trolls need some priming love, and i think I might try some gray primer. I want them to be wintery AND slimy, let's see what I can come up with ;)

ADB

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 am

Any chance we can see some pics of the custom Throgg? :) or must we wait til the bad boy is painted?
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:50 am

I can post a pic ;)

ADB

Return to “A Tale of 4 Gamers- Fantasy”