** THIS IS NOT A TEST ** (Campaign info and such inside)

Tuskan
Whiteshield

** THIS IS NOT A TEST ** (Campaign info and such inside)

Postby Tuskan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:56 pm

Greetings everyone. This threads purpose is for the following of a TNT (This is not a Test) campaign.

First off, this is a very casual, play anytime you can with whoever campaign, that will last indefinitely. You can use ANY minis you want, given they are 28 and 32mm scale. This is POST APOCALYPTIC, so crazy stuff on minis is encouraged. It's a barren wasteland!

Everyone is invited to play, rules are supplied by me and will be at the shop for those interested in a binder. If you are unsure what it is, a quick google will give you the jist of it.

Basic warbands start at 400 BS (Barter Scrip) and you DO have to purchase weapons, and armor if you want them pre-game.

Rosters are kept by the player, and game outcomes will be posted here. Also, post game things like injuries, missing next games, and what wasteland exploration cards were used. Which is a standard 52 card deck with jokers. The rules state that it is encouraged that cards drawn are left out of the deck so that all cards can be drawn, and reshuffled once empty.

I am also 3D printing a load of terrain to use, and will be kept at the shop to use for it.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I hope to get a decent following and more people to play with.
Bring me your Universes ultimate cup of coffee...! BLACK... You have five.. Earth.. Minutes. Make it perfect!

Return to “General Discussion”