King of the Hill

Dez
Storm Trooper

King of the Hill

Postby Dez » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:36 am

I just wanted to say, that game last night was EPIC! Totally cinematic, I loved how it played out and it was great to get you all introduced to Age of Sigmar. Orcs got a win, but I think it was by a really narrow margin. Those warmachines tore up the Mean Greenies, and if we hadn't rolled for initiative it could have gone in a different direction :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the learning game, I'm looking forward to next time!
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

AdamL
Whiteshield

Re: King of the Hill

Postby AdamL » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:46 am

First off it was really awesome to include my dad in the game and second the general handbook really help Age with a solid structure that it was lacking before. It was a fun battle, a little different than the usual game, and a great introduction to the game

. Many hiccups happened during the game but I guess that what happens when 3/4 of the players are learning their armies and game but even those didn't really matter as we all had fun, I hope 8P. You know youre in for a fun game when your enemy is deploying his forces and you are getting excited just watching a mountain of blackpowder and guns.
"Shoot the choppy and chop the shooty"

Guide to being an ork: Learn it, live it so you don't muck about!
http://matthewfarrer.files.wordpress.co ... wchart.png
Ork Taktikz
http://i.imgur.com/gKcI5cI.jpg

You can never have enough dakka for it is like the speed of light. You can come close but you can never attain it.

Corwin
Veteran

Re: King of the Hill

Postby Corwin » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:37 pm

I enjoyed it, the game is simple enough that even with it being my first game I didn't feel completely lost. I didn't know or forgot most of the special rules but still had a blast. Seeing how well the dwarf gun line did after getting charged turn one I'm kinda excited to see how well they can do if you have to cross half a table first.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Return to “Warhammer”