Tidewall Rampart WIP

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rhich
Whiteshield
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tidewall Rampart WIP

Postby Rhich » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:57 pm

The guys at OTW where nice enough to hold the Tidewall for me until my wife said it was "OK" because I could buy it and give it to myself for Christmas....
Cracked the box open today and started to do a basic put together....
Here's a WIP picture.
Attachments
DSCN1965.JPG
Switched on...
DSCN1962.JPG
Still a WIP, lot of soldering then painting to do.
Peace Through Superior Firepower

Corwin
Veteran

Re: Tidewall Rampart WIP

Postby Corwin » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Very nice, I can't wait to see the whole beauty.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:11 pm

Cool. Does it come with the lighting or is that an extra you're adding?
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Rhich
Whiteshield

Postby Rhich » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:04 am

Peace Through Superior Firepower

Return to “Painting and Converting”