Possibly awful idea

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ankaru
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Possibly awful idea

Postby Ankaru » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:13 am

I am trying to figure out a way to convert my old daemon furies into demon versions of CSM Raptors, using warp magic instead of actual weapons. I can only really think of trying to add CSM armor to them but it might look stupid. For weapons I think fire balls and such would work.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

Corwin
Veteran

Re: Possibly awful idea

Postby Corwin » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:01 am

It's an alright idea if you can pull it off
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Return to “Painting and Converting”