40k Marine arms

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
orkwarboss
Storm Trooper
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

40k Marine arms

Postby orkwarboss » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Other than the hand, is there any difference between arms with a right hand and arms without a right hand? I am looking to build some combi weapon Marines but I do not have enough no hand arms so I was just gonna cut the hands off of the others. This is for the Sternguard kit.

Thanks,

Jason

Return to “Painting and Converting”