League Extension?

Old Event Threads

Do you want the league to extend one week?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes
Yes, but declare the winner next Monday
No votes

Total votes: 4

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

League Extension?

Postby Kinne » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm

With OtW being unexpectedly closed during week three, do people want an extra week to get in those alliance games, or make sure they play five games with different casters? If you're in the league, please take a moment to vote really quickly. Alternatively, we could extend the league one week for the purposes of earning patches, but still declare the winner after the league's original ending of this Sunday. Let me know what you think! I'll announce the decision this Wednesday.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

whytwolf
Lord General

Re: League Extension?

Postby whytwolf » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Latest is that the store is closed next Wednesday (7/18), but of course that could change.
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:29 pm

I saw that too. Worse comes to worst, we can encourage everyone to show up on Thursday instead.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Just FYI, I told a lot of people face-to-face last Wednesday, but the league will be extended until Sunday, July 22nd.

Return to “Old Events”