Missing this week too

Dez
Storm Trooper

Missing this week too

Postby Dez » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:42 pm

I missed last week, and now I'm going to miss this week. I'm not sure if that means I'm out of the League and ineligible to sign up for future club events, but there it is. Again.

Kinda sucky chain of events. I've been working 12+ hour days so I could take time off to move. So we've been moving. Then my father in law, the guy taking care of things around here while I work, is in the hospital. He is also trying to get his own house ready for closing, so we have that responsibility as well. Add on top that my Bridgy B has been sick all week and it's a crappy week. Add in that my family is staying over this weekend for my sisters baby shower, and things are just insane. I really needed to get out, too.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Re: Missing this week too

Postby Kinne » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:55 pm

We could come kidnap you? That way you can't get in trouble. In fact, they'll be so relieved that you're alive, they won't even notice you brought your Blood Bowl team with you on the "kidnapping".
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:02 pm

I've been painting them, too!

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Postby J Rzasa » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm

If it makes you feel any better Dez, I will most likely miss this week and next due to unforseen stupidness. Though I hope this isn't the case. I wouldn't worry about it. Life happens. Even if you only play 3 weeks, at least you're playing.

~J

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:43 pm

J Rzasa wrote:Even if you only play 3 weeks, at least you're playing.

~J

That's my thought on it too.

ADB

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Anyone up for a Sunday game in Granby? I have the little one today so will not be able to play tonight, but could swing a game on Sunday.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 pm

I'd love to, but my family will be down for my sisters baby shower that day.

ADB

thade
Veteran

Postby thade » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Doods, baby showers and father-in-laws?! Did we all like, grow up or something? @_@

Dez, let's see some pics of that Blood Bowl Team. ;) That's the kind of game I think I'd have to play to motivate myself to build a team for it.
Thade = Steve

While the enemies of the Emperor still draw breath, I have some faces that I need to crack open. @_@

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm

I've been grown up, I just cover it with toy soldiers ;)

ADB

Rogue
Whiteshield

Postby Rogue » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:34 pm

heh, yep, i'm joining in the missing of this week. weddings and all. i agree with steve. i'm pretty sure we all grew up somehwere along the way. so long as we all can embrace our inner child. that sounds very dirty.... somehow. thats not what i meant!
Hive Fleet Gremlin falls on your head.

Return to “Fall Blood Bowl League”