feb 2nd

For contact between stores and forum goers.

Moderator: Rogue Traders

Randy
Whiteshield

feb 2nd

Postby Randy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:15 pm

OTW open?
Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results.
George S. Patton

Kowal
Veteran

Re: feb 2nd

Postby Kowal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:23 pm

I hope so. I am bored, and anyone with Mass plates afraid to drive in a little snow and ice should feel embarrassed. :p
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Sleeping C'tan
Recruit

Postby Sleeping C'tan » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:55 pm

As of 3:30 it was closed.

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Yup, no answer on the phone at least. Oh well, there's always next week.
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:11 pm

It's weird that Jadam didn't post that he would be closed. He normally does, no?
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:32 pm

he did last wed storm.....
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

PhobosAres
Whiteshield

Postby PhobosAres » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:33 pm

I think he is assuming that we know he is closed. The storm was bad.
The Golden Throne is failing? This is WHY the Imperium should have went with Throne insurance..

Dark age of painting: The age in someone's life when they completely forgot how they painted their unfinished army, thus resulting in imrpovisation of techniques trying to match the old way as best as they can..

"I am just saying that the Chaos Space Marines aren't the type of people i'd sit down and have a beer with.."

Kowal
Veteran

Postby Kowal » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 pm

The storm was wimpy. The roads were barely wet on route 9. And that's not just me doing my typical "make fun of wussy drivers" routine - the roads were literally clear. Northampton, admittedly, sucked. But Northampton ALWAYS sucks in the winter -- this is nothing new.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 pm

For the first time in 3 years I was stuck trying to get out of my driveway. However by 2, everything was clear.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Jadam
Rogue Trader

Postby Jadam » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 pm

My apologies to all for not posting earlier.

I was hoping to open the store by 4 this afternoon but the amount of snow we got up here plus the multiple snow emergencies I had herd about led me to not opening the store today.

OTW will be open and running as usual at 10 tomorrow morning.

If it will make any of you feel better, come in tomorrow and I will have a pleasant surprise for all of the members of the 131.
J. Adam Bailey
Owner of Off The Wall Games

Return to “Stores Board”