New Advanced Orders

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

New Advanced Orders

Postby J Rzasa » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 am

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... tyle=wh40k

I didn't click on the links, but if those are the prices for single beasts, that is gonna be an expensive unit.

~J

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Re: New Advanced Orders

Postby Kinne » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 am

Yep. . .the fiend and chimaeras are one model, and the razorwings are one base. Add in the price of the beastmasters and ouch.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:01 am

Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:03 am

Jason. . .you posted the same link.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:48 am

Kinne wrote:Jason. . .you posted the same link.

when I first clicked Jay's link I swear it brought me to Britian's GW page with prices in their monies.

Sorry for the double post
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Sadly, GW is blocked today. Can someone post which units are up for preorder?
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm

evil looking pets for you DE players:

Succubus {red hair} runs for 15

the picture of 5 {l to r}:
Khymeral 1 for 14
Razorwong Flock for 12.25
Beastmaster for 15
Clawed fiend for 22.25
Khymera2 for 14
Attachments
m1670028a_99060112066_DESuccubus_873x627.jpg
m1690057a_Blog160211_Opener.jpg

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Yeah, the prices just seem. . .off. Not so much in that they're expensive. They're metal models, after all. But in the fact that they're individual models in a unit at that price. If you want a unit of two models, the clawed fiend and the beastmaster, you're looking at almost $40 for a two-man unit of 52 points. Really?

Abhorsen
Veteran

Postby Abhorsen » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:39 pm

yeah... i dont know the big guy is kinda cool, but u might as well just use flesh hounds or hellhounds for the hounds, and find some reaper birds or something... reaper has this real cool murder of crows miniature that might work nicely if painted in wierd colors.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Those are some very cool models, but for the cost and number needed for a unit that is ludicrous.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Return to “Dark Eldar”