Age of Sigmar Tournament - 10/14

WildBorr
Whiteshield

Age of Sigmar Tournament - 10/14

Postby WildBorr » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Saturday, October 14th, Off The Wall games will be hosting an Age of Sigmar tournament in Hadley, MA. Registration begins at 11 am, and dice hit the table at 12 pm. Please have your lists completed and written out to be reviewed during registration.

The tournament will consist of 3 rounds, 2 hours and 15 minutes each, with a break between rounds 1 and 2 for lunch. Entry is $15.00. Prizes will be offered for 1st and 2nd place, as well as for best painted. This will include $5 per person for pizza, and the remainder will go to prize support, as well as a kick in from Games Workshop for support. Prizes will be given for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Best Painted, with additional door prizes.

The format will be Match play, and lists should be 2000 points. For those unfamiliar, the rules for list building are in the General's Handbook, and we will be using the 2nd edition of the General's Handbook and generating missions randomly the day of the event. Plenty are available at Off the Wall currently. You are required to bring at least 3 Battleline units, 1-6 leaders, and up to 4 behemoths and 4 artillery. Remember, anything that has multiple keywords (i.e., Behemoth Leader) counts against both. If you have any questions about list building, please reach out to me.

To assist with list building: http://www.scrollbuilder.com/

Last time we were close to capacity with attendance, so pre-registration is encouraged. For details or registration, you can speak to someone at the store or send me a message.

Will Kern

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Age of Sigmar Tournament - 10/14

Postby Dez » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:29 pm

My wife has been feeling good and we have no appointments that I know of, sounds like a fun day of gaming :)
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Age of Sigmar Tournament - 10/14

Postby Dez » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:16 pm

It's on the calendar I'm definitely in for this.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Return to “Club Events”