Downsizing for a move

For trading and swapping bitz and minis
Kowal
Veteran

Downsizing for a move

Post by Kowal » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:05 pm

Hey all! I'm moving to a nicer apartment and I'm trying to downsize some collections of stuff before we have to box it all up. Anything that doesn't get snatched up here in the next week or so is going on the ole feebay, so hit me up ASAP if you're interested in grabbing any of this stuff.

13 Gilders - $20 (Claimed by Jonah)

Any of these $10 each, or $90 if you take em all:
Vampire the Requiem Storyteller's Screen
Call of Cthulhu Sixth Edition
Corporation (cool RPG by Brutal, hardcover)
Savage Worlds Deluxe (hardcover)
Vampire the Requiem (hardcover)
Hunter the Vigil (hardcover)
Mage the Ascension (hardcover, from before the reboot)
The World of Darkness (core book, hardcover)
d20 Modern (hardcover)
Delta Green (hardcover, about being badass government agents in the Call of Cthulhuverse)
Delta Green: Eyes Only
Unknown Armies (hardcover, I think it's 2nd ed)

Gigantic box o bits and minis - Sold

Speaking of magic cards... - Sold

Steam Controller - $30
Pretty much never used - I got it shortly after it came out and the shape just didn't fit my hands right at all. I wound up just using a bootleg PS4 controller instead, and it's been filed away behind one of my computer monitors since then.

Board Games:
Babel - $10
Pretty cool small-box two player strategy game that's pretty easy to learn and takes 45 minutes or so to play. I don't play enough two player games to justify owning it, especially when Kay doesn't like it.
Red November - $10
A pocket sized copy of the big box game, it's a cooperative game about surviving on a gnomish submarine. Seems cool, but cooperative games aren't really my bag.
The Resistance - $5 (claimed by Kevin Wall)
A classic bluffing game. Tempers got hotter than I prefer last time we played it, and I don't really want to bust it out anymore.
Munchkin Cthulhu - $15
This includes the core box and all the expansions that were out when I bought it. At least two of them are still inside their boxes with $10 pricetags on.
Battlestar Galactica - $20
Semi-cooperative, based on the classic IP, and super good. Also somewhat of a friendship ruiner, so I'm parting ways with it.
Doomtown - $20
Starter box, all the factions sleeved and deckboxed. Pretty cool weird west but the mechanics just didn't jive with me.
A Game of Thrones card game - $10
Starter box, realized I was just never going to find the time to play this.
Castle Panic - $10
Cooperative game about defending a castle from monsters. Very kid-friendly.
Fortress America - $20
Huge game of many versus one, with dystopian future America assailed on all sides by a united global coalition to stop them from building a super laser. It's a somewhat heavy 2 hour affair with a crapload of little plastic minis.
Race for the Galaxy - $10
Well regarded card game about galaxy exploration and development that I've never found the time to play or teach to new people.
Imperial Assault - $100
Okay so here's the deal - it includes the Hoth and the Tatooine expansion, plus a handful of the small-box expansions. I think literally everything is here from all those boxes, and most of the minis are painted. You're getting a ton here, and while I love the game, I've completed the campaign and don't have the real estate space for its gigantic box.

Probably more board games coming, as I try to slim down the collection a bit prior to our move.
Last edited by Kowal on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Kowal
Veteran

Re: Downsizing for a move

Post by Kowal » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Re-upping the post as a few things have sold and I've added a few more on. More to come in the next day or two as well. Once again if these don't get snatched up soon they're going on ebay, so let me know ASAP if you're interested!
This just goes to show: No matter how stupid and useless a weapon may look to you, some guy in Asia with too much time on his hands has figured out how to use it to kill five ninjas.

Kowal
Veteran

Post by Kowal » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:13 pm

Added a few more games, and also it sounds like the Gilders and The Resistance have found a home. I'll officially mark them sold when these transactions are complete.

LemonTuesday
Whiteshield

Post by LemonTuesday » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:24 pm

I'll take the Savage Worlds rulebook.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Post by Inquisitor Wall » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:35 pm

Ill take castle panic as well
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Kowal
Veteran

Post by Kowal » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Sounds good! It's yours as soon as we can arrange a time to meet up.

Kowal
Veteran

Post by Kowal » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:19 am

Last call on this stuff! Anything that goes unclaimed to this weekend is getting listed on eBay so hit me up asap if you're interested in any of it!

Kowal
Veteran

Post by Kowal » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:11 pm

Alrighty folks, claimed items have been handed off and the rest is listed on ebay! If you're interested in anything on this list, let me know - if it doesn't sell, it's yours. Thanks everybody!

Return to “Take My Stuff!”